History & Architecture
A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
Explore Monjuic, the Waterfront, the Gothic Area & Sagrada Familia
Price: 995€ / price per group (1-6)
Barcelona in one day in a chauffered tour. A Premium Experience
The guide, the driver and the private car will be waiting outside your ship or your hotel to start this Tour of Barcelona in one day. The first stop will be the Park Güell to discover Gaudi’s Universe and to admire one of the best panoramic views of the city.
The second part of the tour to discover Barcelona in one day is a walking tour around the Gothic Area. Your steps will lead you through the original Barcelona, the one born under the Roman rule and still follows the same routes. Together we’ll discover the thrilling history of this singular city as we visit the Cathedral, the King Square, the old Jewish area and Saint James Square.
This first part of our day together ends in La Barceloneta and the Waterfront, where we propose to have lunch
Afterwards, we will be driven all along the Passeig de Gracia in order to admire some Art Nouveau façades, like the Batlló’s House or the Mila’s house. You will discover its owner’s life and their Story.
You will end this wonderful visit of Barcelona in one day with a comprehensive visit of the Sagrada Familia.
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by the thrilling history of this exciting city. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- A private car with a professional driver during the 8 hour tour.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fees
- Food & Drinks
- Just click the button Book Now located bellow. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- And the end of the process you will see that the tickets to the Park Güell and to the Sagrada Familia are added to the final invoice. This is because we need to buy them in advance in order to avoid capacity problems.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.