Gaudí, Picasso and Miró in Barcelona
A 4 hour walking tour including a stroll around the Old Barcelona and visit to the Picasso Museum in Barcelona.
Art and History
Duration: 3h30 /4 h
Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
Explore the Gothic Area and the Picasso Museum
Price: 250€ / price per group (1-6)
Picasso Museum in Barcelona
Did you know that Miro’s and Picasso’s mothers where already friends twenty years before the meeting of the two artists in Paris ?
Did you know that Gaudi took drawing lessons and in the same group there was a young…Joan Miró ?
Little stories about great artists will walk with you in your visit to the arty side of the city.
I propose you to visit Barcelona in a unique way : following the footprints of Antoni Gaudi, Pablo R. Picasso and Joan Miró. Their lives will take yo from the Pla de Palau to the Picasso Museum in Barcelona passing by the Cathedral, the Old Jewish area and La Rambla.
We will end with a guided tour of the Picasso Museum in Barcelona and thanks to our guide’s badge you will take the fast track entrance.
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by the anecdotes and by Picasso’s art. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it. In order to make the most of the tour, you will reach the starting point by taxi.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fees
- The taxi rides in case you arrive by Cruise-Ship.
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that at the end of the reservation process, the entrance tickets to the Picasso Museum are added to the final invoice. This way you will know the total price of the visit.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.