History and Gastronomy
Half Day Tour
Meeting Point: at your accomodation
Explore the Gothic Quarter
Price: 295€ / price per group (1-4)
Explore the Gothic Quarter in three steps: Breakfast, Stroll and Art
Do you like chocolate? Do you want to know the history of Barcelona? Would you like to see the Plaza Real from a hundred years old appartment? We have the perfect tour for you.
We will start with an innovative breakfast, based on Chocolate to charge the batteries and once we have tasted and talked about chocolate in Barcelona, you will discover the Gothic Quarter with your private guide.
The Rambla, Santa Maria del Pi, the Cathedral, the Plaça del Rei, the Old Jewish Quarter and the Plaça Sant Jaume are some of the strengths of this route.
The tour ends at Plaza Real with a visit to the Setba Foundation, where you will enjoy a privileged view from one of its balconies as well as an Art exhibition.
Are you travelling with kids? In this case, the whole family will love the special breakfast as well as the exciting history of the city. All the explanations are done in a dynamic way, this way you won’t be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be in Catalonia Square, in front of the Hard Rock Café. The guide will be waiting there holding a display with your name on it. To reach the city center, a taxi would be the easiest way.
Price per group (1-4 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- A fantastic breakfast based on chocolate. (If you do not like chocolate, please let us know)
- The entrance to the Setba Foundation.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The transportation from your accomodation to the city center.
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.