Meeting Point: Plaça Nova corner with Bisbe Street
Explore the Old Jewish Quarter
Price: 150€ / price per group (1-6)
The Jewish Quarter in Barcelona
Did you know that the only example of medieval housing we have is located in the Jewish Quarter of Barcelona? Did you know that we have an old church over an old Synagogue?
You will discover that in Barcelona there were Jews in the 9th century and that shortly after they were already a large community with a neighborhood defined. The Jewish barcelonians played a very important role in the splendor of the Crown of Aragon and the growth of Barcelona. We propose you to follow their footprints to discover how Barcelona welcomed the Jews, how they lived with the Christians and how they were expelled.
During the route, we will visit the Call Interpretation Center. That is why this itinerary is done on Wednesdays and Fridays in the morning and Saturday and Sunday morning or afternoon.
A short preview…
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, we advise to reach the starting point by taxi.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fee to the Call Interpretation Center (2€20) and to the Old Synagogue (3€50)
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.