Duration: 9 hours
Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
Dali's Museum in Figueras and Cadaqués
Price: 1150€ / price per group (1-6)
Discover Dali’s universe: A Premium experience
Are you an amateur of Dali? Do you want to discover everything about the Catalan genius? We propose a surrealististic day (in the good sense) to walk through Dali’s universe.
The guide and a vehicle with professional driver will meet you and your group at the hotel to leave in the direction of Figueras. Once there, you will visit the Dali Museum. In fact, it is a Museum-Theater and is the last work of the artist, located a few meters from the church where he was baptized. This visit will take you into the Dalí universe.
After this first approximation of Dalí’s work, you will know the most intimate part of the character. While you listen to the sea in Cadaqués and Port Lligat, you will visit the house he shared with Gala, and thus you will discover the human being hidden behind the character.
The strengths of this tour are the knowledge of Dali as well as the discovery of the Empordà, one of the most charming areas of Catalonia.
It is a luxury experience.
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by Dali’s surrealistic univers. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- A Private Vehicle with a professional driver.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fees to the Dali Museum and the Port Lligat House.
- Just click the button Book Now located below. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that at the end of the reservation process, the entrance tickets are added to the final invoice. This way you will know the total price of the visit.
- Once all details are confirmed, you will be asked for online payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming a reservation, we strongly advise you to read our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.