The Dali Museum Tour from Barcelona
Are you an amateur of Dali? Do you want to discover everything about the Catalan genius? We propose a surrealistic day (in the good sense) to walk through Dali’s universe.
In this tour you will:
- Visit the Dali Museum in Figueres
- Discover Cadaques, located in Costa Brava.
- Enjoy a local lunch in Cadaqués
- Visit Port Lligat, 2 minutes away from Cadaques, home of Salvador Dali and his wife Gala.
The strengths of this tour are the knowledge of Dali as well as the discovery of the Empordà, one of the most charming areas of Catalonia.This is a guided and chauffeured tour. It is a luxury experience.
How does the Dali Tour work?
The guide and a vehicle with professional driver will meet you and your party at the hotel to leave in the direction of Figueras. Once there, you will visit the Dali Museum. In fact, it is a Museum-Theater and is the last work of the artist, located a few meters from the church where he was baptized. This is an excellent introduction to Dali’s life and style.
Dali Theatre-Museum will be the first stop of this fantastic journey into Dali`s universe. The guide will unveil the symbolics in Dali’s language while you admire his evolution. In addition, thanks to your private local guide you will learn all about Dali’s life.
After this first approximation of Dalí’s work, you will know the most intimate part of the celebrity. While you listen to the sea in Cadaques and Port Lligat, you will visit the house he shared with Gala, and thus you will discover the human being hidden behind the character. Cadaques is an excellent spot to enjoy a local lunch.
How long does it take to visit the Dali Museum in Figueres?
The visit to the Dali Museum in Figueres takes about one hour and a half. Maybe now you are thinking “that loooong?” but do not worry, your private guide will make this an interesting, engaging and dynamic experience. You’ll love it.
Who will take care of the tickets?
Once you book the tour, either on-line or by mail, you’ll see that the tickets are added to the final invoice in order to buy them beforehand. This way we avoid capacity problems. For instance, in Port Lligat, they only allow to have 15 people at the same time inside Dali’s house, this is the reason why we prefer to buy the tickets it as soon as you book.
What about lunch in this Dali Tour from Barcelona?
Cadaqués is a fantastic spot to enjoy a local lunch. However, in July and August this is pretty crowded so we propose to have lunch in Figueras, exploring and discovering a little bit more about Dali’s hometown.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- A Private Vehicle with a professional driver.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fees to the Dali Museum and the Port Lligat House.
- Just click the button Book Now located below. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that at the end of the reservation process, the entrance tickets are added to the final invoice. This way you will know the total price of the visit.
- Once all details are confirmed, you will be asked for online payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming a reservation, we strongly advise you to read our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Hello! I have a question
Duration: 9 hours
Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
Dali's Museum in Figueras and Cadaqués
Price: 1280€ / price per group (1-6)
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by Dali’s surrealistic univers. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it.
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.