Sagrada Familia and Torre Bellesguard: Gaudi's essentials
A 4 hour tour to understand Gaudi’s Universe
Duration: 3h30 /4 h
Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
Explore Sagrada Familia and Torre Bellesguard
Price: 250€ / price per group (1-6)
Discover the essential Gaudi
This is a tour that goes off the beaten path to discover the essence of Gaudi’s personality.
In fact, he often defined himself as Christian and Catalan. This tour invites you to discover this duality that was the essence of Antoni Gaudi.
We will start with a tour of the Sagrada Familia. He started working there almost at the beginning of his career and the famous church is his architectural testament.
If we started with the most Christian side of Gaudi we will continue with its Catalan side with a visit from outside as well as inside the Torre Bellesguard. Nowadays this is considered his most personal project because it doesn’t follow his evolution as an architect. It is a work with a long history, and in addition, the house is still inhabited by the Guilera Family.
Would you like to know a little bit more about the Torre Bellesguard? Just read this post in our Blog.
A little preview…
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by Gaudi’s shapes and colors. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
In this tour we do not have to walk a lot. However in the Torre Bellesguard there are some stairs to climb.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it. In order to make the most of the tour, you will reach the starting point by taxi.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fees
- The taxi rides towards Torre Bellesguard and back (around 15€ each) and those from the Port, in case you arrive by Cruise-Ship.
- Just click the button Book Now located below. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the number and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that at the end of the reservation process, the entrance tickets are added to the final invoice. This way you will know the total price of the visit.
- Once all details are confirmed, you will be asked for online payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming a reservation, we strongly advise you to read our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.