Duration: 3h30 /4 h
Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
Explore Sagrada Familia and The Passeig de Gracia
Price per group (1-6)
Gaudi Tour Barcelona
Do you know that all the tourist coming to Barcelona have a stroll along the Passeig the Gracia? And this is the most coveted street by the big fashion brands?
You will discover this main street of the Eixample district, admiring some of the most beautiful façades. Unique buildings like Casa Batlló and Casa Milà will catch your eye. In addition, you will discover other architects like Domènech I Muntaner or Puig I Cadafalch. And of course, their amazing ideas.
The second part of the Gaudi Tour Barcelona is a detailed visit to the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s master-piece. Since we are a team of licensed guides, we can skip the line to enter into the attraction. You will be amazed by its colors, its light and its shapes. Sagrada Familia Barcelona is the second most visited attraction in Spain (and you will discover why!)
The past, the present and the future of Sagrada Familia
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by Gaudi’s shapes and colors. Besides, the explanations are done in a sparkling way, this way you won’t be bored.
In this tour we will walk along the Passeig de Gracia (about one mile) and then towards the Sagrada Familia. Depending on the timing or how tired you are we will take the subway.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the guide will we waiting for you at the pier. The guide will have a sign with your name on it. In order to optimize the tour, you will reach the starting point by taxi.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- The VAT is included as well.
- The entrance fees
- The taxi ride (only if the tour starts at the Port)
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the number and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that and the end of the process, the Sagrada Familias’ tickets will be added to your order. Why? Because we need to buy them in advance, to avoid capacity problems.
- Once all details are confirmed, you will be asked for online payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming a reservation, we strongly advise you to read our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.