Art & History
Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
The Raval Area, Monjuic & Miró Fundation
Price: 250€ / price per group (1-6)
Raval, Montjuic and the Miró Foundation
With more than 300 cultural entities, the Raval has become a benchmark for the city with regard to art galleries, craft workshops and workshops.
We propose you an itinerary that will unveil the exciting history of the neighborhood and some of its legends.
The Casa de la Caritat, the former Hospital de la Santa Creu and San Pau del Camp are just some of the strengths of the first part of the route. In addition, we will open the doors of one of the workshops in the neighborhood to learn about the evolution of the arts and crafts.
The second part of the route takes us to Montjuic with a funicular railway. Once up, you will enjoy the views as well as a visit with your private guide to the Miró Foundation.
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by the thrilling history of this exciting city. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it. Once meeting the guide, you will take a taxi to city centre in order to start the itinerary.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fee to the Miro Fundation.
- The funicular towards Monjuic (aroun 1€ each)
- The taxi ride back to the Port, in case you arrive by Cruise-Ship.
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that at the end of the reservation process, the entrance tickets are added to the final invoice. This way you will know the total price of the visit.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.