Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
Explore the Old City & Picasso Museum
Price: 195€ / price per group (1-6)
A walk through the life and styles of Picasso
Surely passion is the word that best defines the work of Picasso. His constant innovation and creation of new languages made him a reference and showed us his genius. Passion is also the word that defines his life and that we propose you to travel on a route through the emblematic places of Barcelona.
The Els 4 Gats tavern, the La Llotja art school, the architects’ association building or the last studio where he lived in Barcelona are part of a walk through the most artistic side of Barcelona.
The second part of the tour is a visit to the Picasso Museum in Barcelona with your private guide, who will show you the evolution of Picasso as well as the different moments of his life.
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by the thrilling life of Picasso. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be in the Pla de Palau. The guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding a sign with your name on it.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fees.
- The taxi ride back to the Port, in case you arrive by Cruise-Ship.
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that at the end of the reservation process, the entrance tickets are added to the final invoice. This way you will know the total price of the visit.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.