Art and History
Have you already been in Barcelona several times? Would you like to spend a day out of the city? If the answer is yes and in addition you love art, this is the perfect day for you.
With this full day tour we propose you to discover two of the main attractions located in the north of Barcelona: the Dali Museum in Figueres and the city of Girona. You’ll start the day exploring the life and the style of Salvador Dalí to continue with a nice stroll around the medieval quarter of Girona.
In this Dali Museum and Girona tour you will:
- Visit the Dali Theater-Museum to discover the evolution of Dali’s style. Besides, the guide will unveil the main events of his life.
- Enjoy a nice stroll along the streets of the Old Girona, one of the best preserved medieval centers in Europe.
- Discover the largest gothic cathedral in Europe as well as its history.
How does this tour work?
Your local private guide and the driver will meet you at your accomodation (or at the point you choose) and we’ll head to Figueres in order to visit the Dali Museum. It is a not conventional at all! Actually, this is a big surrealist masterpiece which allows us to discover this genius. After the museum, a short stroll around Figueras will show you the city where Dali was born and raised.
The second part of the tour will be a lunch either in Figueras or in Girona. You’ll be advised by your guide about where to eat and what to order. Be adventurous! This is a great moment to taste our gastronomy.
Afterwards, you’ll have walk along the medieval streets of Girona and you’ll visit its old Jewish area. The city walls, the narrow streets and its monumental Cathedral are some of the afternoon’s strong points.
How is the visit to the Dali Museum in Figueres?
Once you arrive there, you’ll take the fast track entrance to the museum thanks to our guide’s license. The guide will take you to the main rooms showing you the most significant paintings, commenting them and connecting them to Dali’s life. You are more than welcome to be part of the explanations by asking questions or giving your opinion. After the paintings, you will visit an exhibition of jewellery design by Dali as well.
What about lunch in the Dali Museum and Girona Tour?
You can have lunch either in Figueras or in Girona. Usually we propose Girona because according to our experience, it has more to offer. There are several options which you’ll comment with your guide in order to choose the more suitable for you.
Is this a chauffeured tour?
Yes. Actually it would take a while to reach Figueras by public transportation and there is not a good connection between Figueras and Girona. This is the reason why we propose this tour as a guided and chauffeured tour. As a result, you will enjoy every minute of your day out of town while we take care of all the logistics.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- A private vehicle with a professional driver.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fee to the Dali Museum and as an option to Girona’s Cathedral or the Jewish Museum
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that at the end of the reservation process, the entrance tickets are added to the final invoice. This way you will know the total price of the visit.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Hello! I have a question
Duration: 9 hours
Meeting Point: at your accomodation
Explore the Dali Museum and Girona
Price: 1280€ / price per group (1-6)
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by Dali’s imagination as well as the beauty of Girona. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. Since this is a chauffered tour, the driver and the guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it.
Anna was great! She was informative without being boring, catered to our specific sight-seeing requests, and kept us fully enlightened and entertained. How this woman has so much knowledge, I don’t know! She literally had the answer to every single question we had. We stopped for a coffee mid-way as she could sense we were getting tired from walking and I enjoyed chatting to her socially. I 100% recommend her for anyone going to Barcelona!
We engaged Anna for a 3 days private tour in Barcelona. She is very dedicated and knowledgeable on every places of interest in Barcelona. When my child wasn’t feeling too well during the trip, she was flexible and accommodative to our last minute changes and requests. My family truly enjoyed our trip in Barcelona and had a wonderful time spent with Anna. If you are looking for customized private tour, Anna will be the best person to engage!!
We concur with all the previous wonderful reviews of Anna and her team. We ended up having three tours with Anna and each one was different, informative and superb. If you would prefer to soak in the city and keep your nose out of the guide books and maps contact Barcelonina. Our trip to Spain had been derailed but once we contacted Jordi, everything started to improve. These folks have it together, make great suggestions on what to do and are patient with letting you make up your mind. Barcelona would not have been nearly as fascinating without them.
Book this tour