Art and History
Duration: 9 hours
Meeting Point: at your accomodation
Explore the Dali Museum and Girona
Price: 1145€ / price per group (1-6)
Girona and the Dali Museum in Figueras
With this full day tour we propose you to discover two of the main attractions located in the north of Barcelona: the Dali Museum in Figueres and the city of Girona.
We’ll meet at your hotel (or at the point you choose) and we’ll head to Figueres in order to visit the Dali Museum. It is a not conventional at all! Actually, this is a big surrealist masterpiece which allows us to discover this genius. After the museum, a short stroll around Figueras will show you the city where Dali was born and raised.
(We can have lunch either in Girona or in Figueras)
Afterwards, we’ll go to Girona to walk along its medieval streets and to visit its old Jewish area. The city walls, the narrow streets and its monumental Cathedral are some of the afternoon’s strong points.
Dali’s Museum in 2018. A preview…
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by Dali’s imagination as well as the beauty of Girona. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. Since this is a chauffered tour, the driver and the guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- A private vehicle with a professional driver.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fee to the Dali Museum and as an option to Girona’s Cathedral or the Jewish Museum
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that at the end of the reservation process, the entrance tickets are added to the final invoice. This way you will know the total price of the visit.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.