Out of Town
Meeting Point: at your accomodation
Explore Montserrat and the Bages wine region
Price: 1145€ / price per group (1-6)
Montserrat and the Catalan wine (D.O. Bages)
Do you know that one of the most visited attractions out of the city is an Abbey located at the top of a 732 meters hill? This is one of the most actives religious communities and has a main role in the Catalan culture. I am talking about Montserrat.
We propose you a day out in the Natures, admiring some art and enriching your spirituality. We will leave form your hotel/apartment/ship towards the Abbey of Montserrat. While approaching, you will be surprised by its sinuous shape, and once there, you will be amazed by the views. After a stroll discovering the history of the Abbey, I propose you to visit the Art Museum.
S-pec-ta-cu-lar. This is the word I hear the most from the guests when I leave the museum.
We will visit the basilica admiring its chapels, we will greet the Virgin of Montserrat (the Black Madonna) and we will listen the Escolania, the oldest white voices choir in Europe.
After this first part of the visit, we will have lunch in Monistrol de Montserrat.
The second part of the visit is a wine tasting in Heretat Oller del Mas. This is a fortified traditional house in a 80 hectares state. They produce organic wine and have received the Best State Wine price. We will walk around the cellar and your tastebuds will be carried away with their wines.
A preview of what awaits you…
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it. The driver and the vehicle will be there as well in order to start the tour.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- A private vehicle and a professional driver for the tour.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fee to the Montserrat Museum or the Audiovisual venue.
- The winery entrance fee
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- The winery’s entrance fee will be added at the invoice before the payment. (15€ per person)
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.