Duration: 9 hours
Meeting Point: at your accomodation
Explore the Penedès Area
Price: 1145€ / price per group (1-6)
Wine tourism in Barcelona: the Penedes
Enjoy a wine route on a relaxing day out of Barcelona. You will discover the Penedes region on a private tour. The sun, the vineyards and excellent food and wines are the strong points of this itinerary. The guide and the driver will meet you at your accommodation.
You will go to the Penedes region to visit two producers of wine and organic cava and to taste an excellent typical lunch. The first stop will be the cellar Albet I Noya where you will discover its history and also how they produce wine. In fact, Mr. Albet was the first to produce organic wine in Spain and since then they have never stopped innovating.
After this first visit, you will enjoy a fantastic lunch in Sant Pau de l’Ordal or Sant Sadurní d’Anoia.
The afternoon is the ideal time to enjoy the views from the facilities of Cava Llopart. It is one of the first producers of Penedes cava and its products are also organic. On this private wine tour you will travel to Medieval Times, to 1385, when Mr. Leopardus inherited a property with vines, olive trees and cereal. Do you want to discover the complete history? Come to Barcelona to take a day to do wine tourism.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it. The driver and the vehicle will be there as well in order maximize your time.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party. You won’t be sharing your guide with strangers.
- A private vehicle with a professional driver for the tour.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
- The entrance fees to the Cellars
- Just click the button Book Now located on the right. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the hour and the number of people in the party.
- The entrance fees to the cellars will be added at the final invoice.
- Once all the details confirmed, you will be asked for the on-line payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming any booking we strongly advise reading our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.