History & Arquitecture
Duration: 4 h
Meeting Point: at your hotel lobby
Explore Monjuic, the Old City, the Waterfront and Gaudi's buildings
Price: 545€ / price per group (1-6)
Barcelona panoramic tour
Our Barcelona panoramic tour allows you to make a wide discovery of Barcelona with your guide a and a private car. This tour starts in Monjuic enjoying a fantastic view as well as undersanding how important the 1992 Olympics were fo the city.
The guide, the car and the driver will be waiting for you outside the ship, or at your hotel’s lobby, to take you towards the hill of Monjuic. Once there you will have a fantastic overview of the city, like a 3D map.
The second part of the tour will take you to the Passeig de Gracia. As a matter of fact, you’ll be amazed by the colors, the light and the shape of the Modernist buildings in our way to the Sagrada Familia.
The itineray continues visiting Gaudi’s master-piece: Sagrada Familia. The guide will decode the façades, will unveil the simbolics and will help you to plunge in Gaudi’s univers.
The last stop is the Gothic Area where a short stroll will take you to the center of the power in Medieval Times: the Cathedral, the city walls and the King Square.
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is great for them, specially for teens. All the family will be carried away by Gaudi’s shapes and colors. Besides, all the explanations are done in a sparkling way, to avoid you to be bored.
Are you on a cruise-ship? In this case, the meeting point would be at the Pier. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the ship holding a sign with your name on it. This is a perfect way to visit Barcelona when you have just few hours to explore the city.
Price per group (1-6 people)
- A Private Tour Guide just for you and your party.
- A private car with a professional driver.
- The VAT is included in the price as well. We are a 100% legal company.
The entrance fees
- Just click the button Book Now located below. This will lead you towards our on-line booking system where you will choose the date, the number and the number of people in the party.
- You will see that and the end of the process, the Sagrada Familias’ tickets will be added to your order. Why? Because we need to buy them in advance, to avoid capacity problems.
- Once all details are confirmed, you will be asked for online payment. We use an encrypted system managed by Bookeo.
- Before confirming a reservation, we strongly advise you to read our Terms and Conditions.
Yes! I want to book this Tour
Anna was great. We toured with 2 adults and a 13 year old. She answered every question, gave a great overview and knew everything about the cathedral. Her english is excellent and she made learning fun. I would highly recommend to everyone for her vast knowledge of Barcelona and the cathedral.
TIM S. (Australia)
Our tour, just the two of us, my wife and I, was one of our real highlights from Barcelona. Anna, has a wealth of knowledge, she is personable and charming, and we would heartily recommend a tour with her to everyone who loves culture, art, history, architecture and the life of this great city.